Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorney

The sudden sound of a police siren is alarming, the cold clasp of handcuffs around your wrists degrading, and the deafening silence in an interrogation room intimidating. These are the emotions police count on to get you to confess to whatever crime they think you have committed, or to get the information they think you have. In these situations, you need a lawyer to make sure you know what your rights are and that they are protected.

We have focused our criminal practice on first time offenders and have the necessary experience and knowledge to help you out in the toughest situations. With determination and dedication, we will represent you and take your case as far as needed to pursue the best outcome. Criminal Cases We Handle:

First Time Offenders charged with:

  • Assault and Battery

  • Domestic Violence

  • Drug Crimes

  • Felonies

  • Fraud

  • Minor in Possession of Alcohol

  • Misdemeanors

  • Shoplifting/Theft Crimes

Being charged with a crime is not only horrifying, but it can also be life-changing whether you are convicted or not. If you are unsure about hiring an attorney, speak with one of our attorneys to discuss the details of your case and determine the best course of action.



 We understands the detrimental effects of being charged with a crime whether you are guilty or innocent. For this reason, we fight relentlessly to help you protect your rights, your freedom, and your name. We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to correct their mistakes, and we will fight for your right to do so.


Pre-Trial Diversion Program

Image by Brad Weaver

First time offenders may be eligible for some type of Pre-Trial Diversion Program. If the person successfully completes the Program, the prosecutor will dismiss the criminal case and restrict the arrest record.  

If you need an experience attorney to represent you in the criminal court, our attorneys have the expertise, knowledge, and skills to help you get the best outcome for your case. Call our firm today or schedule a consultation.